Monday, October 4, 2010

Fun At The Park With Auntie Leslie and Cousin Hallie

Once upon a time it was a beautiful day in Rexburg, Idaho. A beautiful princess named Leslie sat upon the swing and swang higher and higher and higher.
She pumped her legs back

and forth.....

And had the most wonderful time.

Meanwhile, two little princess cousins were having the most marvelous time togther swinging.
Smiles were everywhere.

The two little girls love being together. They are best friends.

Princess Amelia says, "I love my cousin Hallie"

I should have made a post before this one but I don't know how to "squeeze" one in. Usually I make the posts around a picture. But I don't have any pictures of the "before Idaho" part of our venture. So I'll just tell you about it right here.
When Leslie and Hallie picked us up from the airport we went to Hunstville to see my second (I mean third now that I'm married) family: The Huntsville Songers.
Insert fun music HERE.
And we didn't get lost on the way PROMISE. Our dear Aunt Pat invited her favorite kids and grandkids over (I guess the other ones aren't so cool) and made peach crepes. My favorite dish at her home. While the food was delicious the company was even better. AWWWW. Really it was so good to see the cousins. I swear they all look the same as the last time I saw them. The kids were being so good and CAREFUL around Amelia and Hallie. Well, I needed my girl to get some good interaction. So I told them she loves to be scared. Like the BOO kind of scared. Not boo. But BOOOOOO! They looked at me like I was strange but one of them decided to give it a try. BOOOOO! in Amelia's face. She started cracking up. So then they were all taking turns scaring my baby girl and it was a good time.
We were barely there for a minute and Clint (my brotha) called to say he was a half hour from Ogden....what the ??!!!?!!? OK? A little odd and chances of that? So we got a quick tour of the studio then we were on the road to meet up with Clint at Studio 9, Uncle Steve's Art Studio in Ogden. We met up with my brotha and had a nice time. He woke up the girls so he could meet them. They liked him and I think he liked them.
So it was a rush rush rush through Huntsville and Ogden. We had a very nice time. It was wierd to be in Huntsville and not stay for a while. Usually I feel like I'm at home when I am there. But for the first time, with all the rushing, I felt like a guest. I mean, I didn't even get to help with the dishes!!! Good memories there in ol' Huntsville.










No comments:

Post a Comment