Monday, October 4, 2010

Amelia LOVES her Daddy

Ok, so I wanted a picture of her crying so I could get a picture of her teeth. And I think crying pictures are funny. Jared thinks so too... look at him laughing!
Daddy's leg tastes YUMMY! Jared has been laid up for the past 9 days. His back went out. Last week he went to the doctor and the doctor said... haha. Ok really, he will probably be laid up for two weeks. Good thing we still have some paternity time saved up. I went from having two babies in Idaho to take care of to having... two babies in San Diego to take care of!

Two scary MONSTERS!

Amelia was so cute (when is she not) when she saw her Daddy at the airport. She just snuggled right up to him. I was worried after two + weeks with no one but me and Leslie playing with her that she would be afraid to go to other people. Not my girl! She is as much of a people person as ever. I have to get her out of the house so she can be social. She loves lil ol' ladies at the grocery store. Don't worry young ladies, she loves you too. It's funny how the older ladies will come up and talk to her, while younger girls will just talk about her. You know what I mean?



No comments:

Post a Comment