Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Street Fair Weekend

They are fast becoming good friends. Bear can tolerate alot of pulling and tugging from a 4 1/2 month old. Amelia went to her first birthday party. She was all dressed up. We learned about amber necklaces there. I got one for her the next day and it has been awesome. It is suppose to help with teething. She slept for 13+ hours last night. Yeah!!!! I got the necklace at Baby Fenzy in El Cajon. Look Mom....PALM TREES!!!

My sleeping babies on a Sunday morning. No, she doesn't sleep with us. I just put her in bed when she wakes up after 6 am. Then she falls asleep till ..... whenever!

I thought this was funny. Jeanne was trying to take our picture and was taking a video instead. It's funny seeing what we look like when we are trying to get a decent picture. Note Jared can hold his smile for a long time! lol

The end result. I chose to take the picture in front of the Hostel because that was my first home when I drove down here.




No comments:

Post a Comment