Tuesday, June 1, 2010

May Flowers

Jared bought Amelia her first baseball cap at Babies R Us. He also got her a really cute Padre dress. I'm sure I'll post up pictures of her first game wearing the dress. We plan on going around Jared's birthday week. There are hardly any pictures of me and my baby girl. So I asked Jared to take a couple. So here they are. I see a resemblence... Messy Hair! haha
Mouth wide open kisses. That's how she shows me she loves me. And she gets hundreds of kisses every day.
Two babies in a blanket!
Daddy making a tent for his baby girl. Playtime is more fun in a tent.

She likes her toys in the carseat now. The other day we got to the car and she just started screaming. I don't know why. Maybe I pinched her on accident or maybe.... she was just excited to get in her carseat to play with her neat toys. More videos to come soon. Just done for the night. Check back soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment