Wednesday, April 7, 2010

8 Weeks Old

Amelia is 8 weeks old! Today she got her shots. :( I started feeding her before they gave her each shot. She would scream and her face turned all red during the shot, but then she just latched right back on and was ok. I just was really careful dressing her. Made it home without her crying. She passed right out on my shoulder as we left the doctors office. My sweet little baby girl. I held her most of the day and nursed her. Every once in a while she would just scream. I gave her some baby tylenol and that seemed to help. I just spent the last 45 minutes on the bed with her laughing, cooeing, and talking. She seems to like my terrible singing voice. Her bellybutton wasn't healed up all the way so the doctor had to put nitrus oxide on it to seal it. We might have to go in again next week to do it again. She is in the 90th percentile for head size and height. And off the charts for weight. She weighed in at 14 pounds today. She is 2 months and one day old.

No comments:

Post a Comment