Sunday, April 18, 2010

10 Weeks Old!

Sweet little Amelia. I can't believe it's been 10 weeks! She is sleeping very well. She's not the one that keeps me up at night..... it's Jared! :) She usually sleeps from 9pm - 7/8am. So I am feeling GOOD these days. We haven't been going for long walks this week. It's been over cast and I don't want to be stuck out in the rain. Well, at least that's my poor excuse. We've been keeping busy enough avoiding earthquakes and such.

These are the slippers I made Amelia when I was pregnant. I think I made about 6 pairs of these for other people. I meant to make her some more.... but ran out of time. Time..... what a concept. I'm glad I got a chance to crochet and knit before I had my baby. Now I guess I will pick it up again when I'm a granny. Or learn to do it while feeding her. Hey, I like to multi-task.
Uncle Billy came to visit Amelia before he moved to Arizona. This is the first time he's held her, but about the 5th time he's seen her. She liked him. I think he needs to lift some 15 pound weights so he can hold her longer next time. ;)

Daddy put Amelia to sleep. Most days he can hold her after he comes home from work and showers. It's nice to have him home. He gets so busy with other obligations. :( Amelia loves her Daddy and gives him big smiles with her tongue sticking out. It's the favorite part of his day.

Amelia is laying on the quilt Gladah made her. It is so bright and beautiful. Amelia talks more and more. When I put the camera in front of her face she is so curious about what that thing is that she stops doing her cuteness. So the cuteness you see is only part of the cuteness that she actually is. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment